Daily Jewce: Madonna’s Concert Peace Plea, Kibbutz Caviar, and more
In the news today: Jon Stewart takes on Mayor Bloomberg’s sugary drink ban, Kafka’s papers and the cat lady, a Florida synagogue hires its first female rabbi, and more Read More
• Madonna makes an appeal for peace to the audience at her concert in Israel.
• A kibbutz in Northern Israel is behind much of the caviar served at fancy American restaurants.
• A Florida synagogue hires its first female rabbi, prompting an illustrated look back to when women weren’t able to become rabbis.
• The Kafkaesque story of how Kafka’s papers wound up in the home of a Tel Aviv cat lady.
• Jon Stewart responds to Mayor Bloomberg’s ban on sugary drinks with a rant about Carnegie Deli and rye bread yarmulkes. Classic Stewart.
|The Daily Show with Jon Stewart||Mon – Thurs 11p / 10c|
|Drink Different – Pick Your Poison|