Daily Jewce: Max Winkler Directing Mafia Film, Creepy Ads Featuring Hitler, and more
In the news today: Jake Gyllenhaal’s off-Broadway debut, Bethenny Frankel’s new novel, a dog fashion show, and more Read More
• BuzzFeed brings us 19 advertisements starring Hitler. Stay classy, universe.
• Son of the Fonz Max Winkler is directing Steve Carell and New Girl’s Jake Johnson in a film about a small-town mafia.
• Behold, a dog fashion show.
• Yikes, here’s a look at former Real Housewife of New York Bethenny Frankel’s new novel.
• Jake Gyllenhaal will make his off-Broadway debut this summer in Nick Payne’s If There Is I Haven’t Found It Yet.
• The Obamas author Jodi Kantor will be discussing the first couple with New York Times executive editor Jill Abramson on Sunday at 92Y.