Daily Jewce: Mel Gibson Does Maccabee, Israel’s Credit, Amy Winehouse’s Bust, And More
By Jewcy Staff / September 9, 2011
In the news today: Mel Gibson finally to make his long awaited Jew film, Will Shakespeare visits Bethlehem, Israel gets an A+, and more. Read More
Jewcy loves trees! Please don't print!
- Notorious lover of the Jews, Mel Gibson, is making a film about Judah Maccabee. This all makes perfect sense to us.
- Standard & Poor’s raises Israels credit rating to A+ “with a stable outlook.”
- Larry David’s guide to being a proper gentleman.
- William Shakespeare in the West Bank.
- Amy Winehouse gets the topless bronze bust treatment.