Daily Jewce: Mel Gibson Still Pissed, Louis C.K. Filming New Woody Comedy
In the news today: Gabby Giffords heads back to Tucson, ‘Scrubs’ mini-reunion on TV Land, Andy Samberg discusses the Olympics, and more Read More
• Former U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and her husband Mark Kelly are moving back to Tucson, AZ.
• Woody Allen is filming an untitled comedy with Alec Baldwin, Cate Blanchett, and Louis C.K. in San Francisco and New York this summer.
• From the Los Angeles opening of a play about Rothko to an afterparty with eight of the artist’s paintings.
• Mel Gibson, still pissed at Joe Ezsterhas about that Maccabee movie script.
• Zach Braff is heading back to cable for an episode of TV Land’s The Exes, where he’ll reunite with Scrubs BFF Donald Faison.
• Andy Samberg has one thing to say about the Olympics: