Daily Jewce: Mila and Dustin Save the Day, Hummus Manufacturer Pays Up, and more
In the news today: Sacha Baron Cohen’s Admiral General Aladeen holds a press conference, Seth Rudetsky gets a new gig, and more Read More
• Mila Kunis saved the day when a man who works at her home had a seizure.
• Relatedly, mensch alert: Dustin Hoffman called paramedics after seeing a jogger collapse in Hyde Park.
• At a press conference, Sacha Baron Cohen’s latest character, Admiral General Aladeen, said he put Mel Gibson in charge of the fictional Republic of Wadiya’s Museum of Intolerance.
• Brooklyn Hummus manufacturer Flaum Appetizing will pay $577,000 in back wages to 20 former workers.
• Actor, writer, and radio host Seth Rudetsky, known around here as Moses, the original pushy stage mother, has his own channel, launching this summer: