Daily Jewce: Nathan Englander’s Coffee, No Plea For DSK, Ryan Braun, Gaza Smugglers, And More
By Jewcy Staff / July 7, 2011
In the news today: an authors roasts some coffee for you, DSK says no to a plea deal, a Jewish baseball star is probably going to be alright, and much more. Read More
Jewcy loves trees! Please don't print!
- Do you want a pound of coffee roasted by author Nathan Englander? We figured you’d say yes…
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn doesn’t want a stinking plea deal.
- Don’t worry everybody: Ryan Braun is (probably) going to be okay.
- Smuggling goods into Gaza.
- Meet Bebe Zeva. She’s gonna be big in the fashion world…