Daily Jewce: New Stooges, Nazi Dogs, Marc Maron In The NYT, Hank Greenberg’s Birthday And More
By Jewcy Staff / January 7, 2011
In the news today: Andy Samberg maybe playing a Stooge, a German dog who said “heil,” Marc Maron gets profiled, a baseball great turns 100 and much more. Read More
Jewcy loves trees! Please don't print!
- Johnny Knoxville and Andy Samberg as 3 Stooges?
- Michael Hearst of One Ring Zero interviews Mary Roach at Largehearted Boy.
- A story about a German dog who learned to salute Hitler, and pissed off the Nazis.
- The New York Times profiles Marc Maron’s WTF podcast. Of course if you read Jewcy, you already saw him profiled almost six months ago.
- Baseball great Hank Greenberg would have turned 100 this week.