Daily Jewce: NYC’s Best Pastrami and Rye, Mila and Ashton Vacation in Bali
In the news today: Walking the red carpet on Tisha B’Av, Bar Refaeli at the Olympics, Fran Lebowitz talks pornography, and more Read More
• The Times reveals New York City’s best bialys, pastrami, and rye.
• In what sounds like a worse version of Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are vacationing in Bali.
• The Big Bang Theory’s Mayim Bialik discusses walking the red carpet on Tisha B’Av.
• Spotted: Bar Refaeli and Shaun White in the stands watching swimmer Michael Phelps compete.
• According to Fran Lebowitz, “a toll-taker has a more exciting life than a pornographer.”
• While on Andy Cohen’s late-night Bravo talk show, Joan Rivers says “even as a Jew” she wouldn’t wear Princess Diana’s wedding ring: