Daily Jewce: Occupy Yom Kippur, The Shul Of Steve Jobs, Leftöver Jewish Crack, And More
By Jewcy Staff / October 10, 2011
In the news today: Thought on Occupy Yom Kippur, a crust punk is Jewish, fasting at Steve Jobs’ house, Woody Allen’s best jokes, and more. Read More
Jewcy loves trees! Please don't print!
- Benjamin Murane of Jewschool on his Occupy Yom Kippur experience.
- Tao Lin uncovers the fact that Stza Crack of the anarcho punk/ska hybrid band Leftöver Crack is Jewish. Add another name to the Jewish rocker pile.
- Spending Yom Kippur at Steve Jobs shul house.
- Woody Allen’s ten best jokes complete with pictures.
- Ariel Sharon’s son writes for The Daily Beast. It’s his thoughts on last night’s episode of Breaking Bad. (Just kidding, it’s about Israel being under attack.)