Daily Jewce: Orthodox Wigs On The People’s Court, Jewish Converts, Assange Busted And More
By Jewcy Staff / December 7, 2010
Today in news: Jewish wigs on television, Germany gives Holocaust survivors more cash, WikiLeaks founder is arrested in England and more. Read More
Jewcy loves trees! Please don't print!
- If you accidentally ruin a Jewish woman’s wig, prepare to go onto The People’s Court, and possibly pay $3000 dollars.
- A list of celebrities that have converted to Judaism.
- Germany has agreed to double it’s contribution to Holocaust survivors.
- WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange was arrested in England on Tuesday.
- Scenes from Miami’s yearly Art Basel art festival.