Daily Jewce: Palestinian Stating The Obvious, Anti-Qaddafi Hip Hop, The Hebrew Hammer’s Band, And More
By Jewcy Staff / April 11, 2011
In the news today: Salam Fayyad states the obvious, pre-Black Swan Natalie Portman dancing, Adam Goldberg rocks, and more. Read More
Jewcy loves trees! Please don't print!
- Palestinian Authority Prime Minister Salam Fayyad says Palestinians ready for statehood now. Isn’t it his job to say that? Kinda stating the obvious, ain’t he? (yuck, yuck, yuck)
- The Hebrew Hammer (Adam Goldberg) has a new music project called The Goldberg Sisters.
- A spiritual event on a tourist boat in the Sea of Galilee.
- Mother Jones on the anti-Muammar Qaddafi music made by the American children of Libyan refugees.
- Natalie Portman dancing, back in the day.