Daily Jewce: Paul Auster Vs. Turkey, Merry Old Anti-Semitic England, Throwing Shoes In Palestine, And More
By Jewcy Staff / February 2, 2012
In the news today: Antisemitism in England, Paul Auster battles Turkey, Russell Crowe on the Ark, a bad way to get a Palestinian state, and much more. Read More
Jewcy loves trees! Please don't print!
- Author Paul Auster gets into a battle of words with the Turkish prime minister because Auster visited Israel.
- Darren Aronofsky wants Russell Crowe to play Noah. Yes, that Noah.
- Manchester had more anti-Semitic incidents than London did last year.
- Sometimes a Jewish guy just likes to eat pork ribs.
- Throwing shoes at the UN Chief is not the best route to getting a Palestinian state.