Daily Jewce: Paul Rudd Sings, Amy Winehouse’s Yahrzeit, and more
In the news today: Rachel Weisz kicks ass, Lizzy Caplan’s close-up, talking to the Weiner sisters, and more Read More
• Amy Winehouse’s family will light a yahrzeit candle on July 23, the first anniversary of Winehouse’s death.
• How access to the Internet fueled one woman’s departure from Hasidism.
• Rachel Weisz talks The Bourne Legacy, and kicking ass in character.
• Get to know Lizzy Caplan, and not just as Mean Girls’ Janis Ian.
• Chatting with author Jennifer Weiner and her sister, Molly.
• Paul Rudd is beyond awesome: