Daily Jewce: Prisoner Swap, Jewball Interview, Interactive Emma Lazarus, The N-Word, And More
By Jewcy Staff / October 17, 2011
In the news today: Iran uses the N-Word, Leon Trotsky was a total Jew, Neal Pollack is interviewed, Israel prepares to swap, and much more. Read More
Jewcy loves trees! Please don't print!
- Israel prepares for the swap of nearly 500 prisoners for Staff Sgt. Gilad Shalit.
- Neal Pollack and his book Jewball are profiled at The Nervous Breakdown.
- With the upcoming 125th anniversary of the Statue of Liberty’s dedication, Nextbook Press has created an interactive version of Emma Lazarus’ “The New Colossus.”
- A new biography says Leon Trotsky was just a Jewish dude with some big ideas.
- There goes Iran, using the N-word.