Daily Jewce: ‘Prisoners of War’ vs. ‘Homeland,’ Yigal Azrouël and the Mets
In the news today: Santa goes to Disneyland, Gwyneth’s new film, from Digital Shorts to ‘The Watch,’ and more Read More
• This Santa Claus look-alike was asked to stop agreeing to pose for pictures with children while visiting Disneyworld.
• A look at how the Israeli television series, Prisoners of War, stacks up against its Claire Danes-starring American equivalent, Homeland—and a reminder that the first season of Prisoners of War is available for online viewing on Hulu.
• Israeli designer Yigal Azrouël crafted a trendy baseball tee as part of a high-fashion collaboration between the New York Mets and the CFDA.
• Goop maven Gwyneth Paltrow’s new film is called Blood, Bones & Butter, gulp.
• Gene Wilder had a lot of input on his Willy Wonka costume.
• Akiva Schaffer, the other guy behind SNL Digital Shorts, talks about directing the new Stiller/Vaughn/Hill flick, The Watch. Here’s a very foul-mouthed, definitely NSFW preview: