Daily Jewce: Puppets For Purim, Swastika Covers, No Black Swan X Men Movie, And More
By Jewcy Staff / March 18, 2011
In the news today: puppets get their groggers ready, swastikas on book covers, strictly kosher will get even more expensive, and much more. Read More
Jewcy loves trees! Please don't print!
- Puppets for Purim! One puppet likes to chill while the other loves to PARTY.
- You want strictly kosher? Prepare to pay.
- Want to sell more books? Put a swastika on the cover.
- A Muslim cleric gets arrested for allegedly molesting two boys.
- Wanted to see X-Men mix with Black Swan? You can forget that.