Daily Jewce: Rambam’s Electric Bill, Germans Riding Cows, Secular In College, And More
By Jewcy Staff / April 6, 2011
Today in news: one of the greatest Jews ever has no electricity, why are college students going secular, Mort Sahl is in the Registry, and more Read More
Jewcy loves trees! Please don't print!
- Could somebody tell Maimonides to pay his electric bill?
- In case you’re still bitter with the Germans, this is a snapshot of what they’ve been reduced to: little girls riding cows because their parents wouldn’t buy them a pony.
- Why are college students going Godless?
- You beat up on people for being Muslim, and you will receive no bail.
- Mort Sahl (along with Tammy Wynette and Captain Beefheart) has been added to the National Recording Registry.