Daily Jewce: Rashida Jones’ German Lesson, Seinfeld’s Letter to the NYT
In the news today: Barbra on Brooklyn, ‘Jewish Jocks’ is highbrow brilliant, life as a Jew in China, and more Read More
• Brooklyn native Barbra Streisand says playing at the Barclays Center is a homecoming for her.
• Being a Jew in China means everyone assumes you’re good with money.
• Jewish Jocks, a new book edited by Frank Foer and friend-of-Jewcy Marc Tracy, was deemed ‘highbrow brilliant’ by the New York Magazine approval matrix.
• The world came full circle when Jerry Seinfeld wrote to the New York Times to criticize an opinion column hating on the word ‘really.’
• Rashida Jones impersonates a Jewish grandmother and does a German accent on Conan: