Daily Jewce: Recapping #BeinartVGordis, Kosher Chefs Cooking Trayf, and more
In the news today: Seth Rogen scowls, Poland’s old homemade cars, Obama’s Park Slope Brownstone, and more Read More
• Dan Klein has the rundown on last night’s debate between Peter Beinart and Daniel Gordis. Long live #BeinartVGordis.
• When Orthodox chefs can’t eat the food they prepare.
• Obama’s Park Slope brownstone.
• Homemade cars from 1960s Poland.
• Here’s Seth Rogen looking all serious in stills for his new film, Take This Waltz.