Daily Jewce: Rick Perry Makes Jewish Friends, Trippy Statehood Videos, Iran Does Something Right (For A Change), And More
By Jewcy Staff / September 21, 2011
In the news today: Rick Perry visits some of his Jewish friends in New York, Iran releasing the American hikers, Poland sticking up for Israel, and much more. Read More
Jewcy loves trees! Please don't print!
- Republican presidential candidate, Rick Perry, makes friends with Jews in New York.
- Slate says that Perry’s Christian Israeli policy is a gift to Islamic extremists.
- What a swell guy: A Haredi rabbi stands next to an Israeli war memorial and blames Zionists for the Holocaust.
- If you turn off the sound on this video for an anthem written by a Palestinian living in France, it’s actually pretty trippy, and you’d have no idea he’s singing about statehood.
- Poland isn’t so into a Palestinian state.
- Hey look! Iran is in the news for something not totally douchey. The three American hikers who were imprisoned as spies have reportedly been released.