Daily Jewce: Romney’s Kosher Veto, Drake Raps For Puckheads, Bloomsbury Rabbi, And More
By Jewcy Staff / January 31, 2012
In the news today: Newt says Romeny stole kosher food, birth control and The Pill aren’t the same thing, Drake raps at an all-star game, and much more. Read More
Jewcy loves trees! Please don't print!
- Mitt Romney is here to steal your Bubbie’s kosher food! (At least that’s what his opponent is telling Florida voters.)
- Drake raps for hockey fans and kibitzes with players.
- Of course the first thing they do in Ben Marcus’ new book, “The Flame Alphabet,” is blame the Jews.
- Birth control and pork: not the same thing.
- Was there a rabbi hanging out with one of the most famous literary circles in history?