Daily Jewce: The Weird Al Revolution, Visiting David Horowitz, and more
In the news today: Barbie-cam coming to a toy store near you this summer, Margaret Atwood revisits ‘Payback,’ kosher food apps, and more Read More
• This summer, Barbie becomes a doll-size camera.
• This complex profile of 1960s radical-turned-conservative-provocateur David Horowitz is a must, must, must read.
• The Weird Al-inspired sub-genre of music, by genre.
• Of course there are kosher food apps.
• Jacob Silverman talks to Margaret Atwood about her 2008 book, Payback, which is the basis of a new documentary featuring the author.