Daily Jewce: WikiLeak Fallout, Wolf Blitzer Does The Dougie, Al Jaffee, And More
By Jewcy Staff / November 29, 2010
Today in news: the WikiLeak fallout in America, Israel and Iran; Wolf Blitzer is hip hop, Mad Magazine’s Al Jaffee does some talking, and more Read More
Jewcy loves trees! Please don't print!
- Ahmadinejad thinks the U.S. planned the WikiLeaks documents to come out to put pressure on Iran.
- Netanyahu doesn’t think the leaks will effect Israel, but he also thinks the cables proves him right about Iran.
- If you’re looking for a job, may we suggest Iranian nuclear scientist? Or maybe not….
- Do we really have to say more than “Wolf Blitzer dancing with Doug E. Fresh at the Soul Train Awards” to get you curious?
- Interviews with Mad Magazine cartoonist Al Jaffee are always welcome.