Daily Jewce: Yeshiva Bonfire, Woody’s Rhodes Scholar Son, Islamofascist Thanksgiving, And More
By Jewcy Staff / November 22, 2011
In the news today: Yeshiva students toss their cellphones in a fire, the NYT best books of 2011, Woody Allen’s brilliant son, protests continue in Egypt, and much more. Read More
Jewcy loves trees! Please don't print!
- Yeshiva students show they don’t care much for the environment by burning their cellphones in a bonfire.
- The New York Times lists their 100 notable books of the last year.
- Woody Allen’s son, Roman, is named a Rhodes Scholar.
- Beware of Islamofascist turkeys this Thanksgiving.
- Mass protests continue in Tahir Square.