Daily Jewce: Yeshiva Sex Column Explanation, Anti-Jew Gospel, “Without Religion” In Israel, And More
By Jewcy Staff / December 13, 2011
In the news today: Israeli as a Christian cause, catcht anti-Jew gospel music, Yoram Kaniuk’s no religion movement in Israel, Russian counter-protests, and much more. Read More
Jewcy loves trees! Please don't print!
- Andrew Sullivan asks if Israel has mainly become a Christian cause, and uses opinions from the Right and Left to try and back his claim.
- Simi Lampert, the editor-in-chief of the YU Beacon, explains to The Sisterhood why she published the now infamous sex column.
- Novelist Yoram Kaniuk started a movement when he sued to become the first Israeli citizen “without religion.” (You should consider reading his book Life on Sandpaper, which is on Dalkey.)
- “Mean Old Jews Who Crucify My Lord” is actually a pretty catchy tune.
- In Russia, if you do not counter-protest, counter-protest will be forced on you.