Daily Jewce: Zombie Woody Allen on ‘New Girl,’ NOLA Cooking in Tel Aviv
In the news today: British pop star Alex Clare talks keeping kosher on tour, Omri Casspi’s tough NBA season, Ivanka Trump had a birthday, and more Read More
• British singer Alex Clare talks sudden pop stardom and keeping kosher on tour.
• There’s a new American bakery in Tel Aviv that makes Mississippi Mud Pies and buttermilk biscuits.
• Looks like it might be another rough season for Israeli NBA player Omri Casspi.
• Are Orthodox rabbis right to be critical of iPhone use?
• Missed Ivanka Trump’s birthday yesterday? There’s still time to wish her a Yom Huledet Sameach.
• New Girl went all Zombie Woody Allen last night. Talk about adorkable: