Monday Jewce: Israel Asks To Curb Your Criticism (Of Mubarak), How The Revolution Could Die And More
Today in news: Lots of Egypt talk, dumb American terrorists and more. Read More
- Israel asks the rest of the world to curb criticism of Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak.
- The Awl takes a look at ways the Egyptian Revolution could die.
- A Cornell student discusses being stranded in Egypt on a study abroad program.
- The unrest in Egypt is taking a toll on European stock markets.
- Some guy tried to blow up a mosque in Detroit with a car full of fireworks and M-80s. Not exactly a terrorist mastermind.
Update at 11:00 AM (Eastern time): Elvin Lim of The Faster Times discusses why a democratic Egypt must dismantle its military establishment.
Update at 2:00 PM (Eastern time): Israel agrees to let about 800 Egyptian troops in Sinai.