Morning Bites: Short Skirts, Jon Stewart On Occupy Oakland, Koran Burner Runs For President, And More
By Jewcy Staff / October 27, 2011
In the news today: an Iranian chess player doesn’t want to play an Israeli, the Madoffs tried to off themselves, a rabbi’s wife causes controversy, and much more. Read More
Jewcy loves trees! Please don't print!
- You see Mr. I Don’t Want To Play An Israeli In Chess dude from Iran? You get disqualified for that sort of thing.
- Bernie and Ruth Madoff tried to kill themselves by overdosing on Ambien, but that didn’t work…
- The founder of International Burn a Koran Day is running for president. He probably has a pretty fair shot…
- A rabbi’s wife wears a skirt that’s considered too short. Controversy ensues.
- Jon Stewart is just as confused/angry as the rest of us are over the handling of Occupy Oakland.