The Only Exodus Round-Up You’ll Need
Civil War at the seder, Lena Dunham at BAM, the Bloody Maror cocktail, and more Read More
• Finally, the iSeder is here.
• This Russian billionaire is reenacting the Passover march through the desert this week.
• Rookie editor Tavi Gevinson does not like the green variety of fruit slice candy.
• There’s a South Park Passover episode.
• We highly recommend skipping the second seder and heading to BAM to see Lena Dunham’s excellently curated ‘Hey, Girlfriend! Lena Dunham Selects’—Clueless and Vamp screen Saturday evening, and Dunham leads a Q&A with Amy Heckerling & Alicia Silverstone after both.
• Happy Passover, from General Ulysses S. Grant.
• Sausage! Get your kosher for Passover sausage!
• Why are these seders different? They’re held by Messianic Jews.
• Introducing the Bloody Maror, the ultimate Passover cocktail.
We’ll leave you with Les Matzarables, courtesy of Shalom Sesame. Dayenu!