Sex & Love
Some Very Jewcy Hookups
If you put a bunch of Jews in a room with a bunch of free alcohol, what do you get? Drunk. Well, that, and some potential new pairings to start the year off right. Considering my second career as a … Read More
If you put a bunch of Jews in a room with a bunch of free alcohol, what do you get? Drunk.
Well, that, and some potential new pairings to start the year off right. Considering my second career as a shadchan, I’m happy to report a couple of hookups that resulted from the Very Jewcy Holiday Party, with (some) names changed to protect the guilty. It’s in bullet-point format because it helps me indulge my fantasy of being the Jewish Cindy Adams.
- Jewcy blogger Mia Rut, who is doing pretty well in the Jewish dating department despite some initial uncertainties, met her now-boyfriend at our holiday party. He’s a Jewcy commenter, but we’ll just call him Bike Boy.
- The roommate of a Jewcy staffer made a love connection with a guy who randomly showed up to the Jewcy party without having any idea what it was. He’s not Jewish, but we’re OK with that. And, more importantly, so is the roommate.
- Another Jewcy blogger, the ubiquitous Max Gross, was offered at least two phone numbers by comely young lasses in attendance.
- My boyfriend’s friend "S" and my friend "E" were not looking to meet anyone at the Jewcy party, but three dates and several racy text message conversations later, I think it’s safe to call them a couple.
- Jewcy contributor Patrice "The Assimilated Negro" Evans may or may not have been successfully set up with someone I may or may not have forced to come to the party just to meet him.
…and these are only the unions we know about. If you a) met someone at the Jewcy party and want to tell your story, b) have already broken up with the person you met at the Jewcy party and want to make sure the whole internet knows about it, or c) want to come to the next party (which is on January 22nd, for all you kids who were cool enough to make it to the end of this post) and figure you should start laying the groundwork for your potential hookup now, you can post about it in the comments.