Much To Do
An Allergy Free Cat: Is a Happy Cat Here's some of the things I have to do today: Return the electrical breaker I bought that was wrong. Find something of equal or lesser value that I can now consider "free," … Read More
Here's some of the things I have to do today:
- Return the electrical breaker I bought that was wrong.
- Find something of equal or lesser value that I can now consider "free," like box of tiny screwdrivers.
- Return the shower head I'm not ever going to install and get a toaster oven in exchange. Alton Brown said toaster ovens are cool.
- Determine plan for convincing clerk that I do have the receipt for the shower head, it's just invisible.
- Rub down cat with anti-allergy shampoo.
- Rub down other cat with anti-allergy shampoo after moving all the furniture it has scooted under; includes bed, sofa, kitchen cabinet, front closet, my closet, my underwear.
- Disinfect and bandage allergy-free-cat inflicted wounds.
- Come to some kind of resolution on the 3 month old email about my expiring US airways miles. Hope that all deadlines have finally passed and it is now a moot point that I don't have to do anything about except gripe. ("Bastards just took away my miles! Just like that!")
- Reopen article about outsourcing that my publisher and PR team thought was, "Not up to your usual standard."
- Close article about outsourcing so as to reboot computer to install "Critical iTunes Update."
- Make plans to visit my girlfriends parents in North Carolina by checking prices on Expedia.
- Curse airline industry.
- Fight with girlfriend over travel plans.
- Fight with girlfriend over the way my job lets me "work at home."
- Attempt to define drooling on keyboard as real work, just like her job.
- Call girlfriend back to apologize after realizing I am hard to live with, again.
- Think really seriously about installing that ceiling fan that's on the floor. Maybe shift ladder again to determine best position for thinking seriously about it.
- Google myself.
- E-mail anyone who has even kind of mentioned my book.
- Mop excess moisture off of coffee maker.
- Revel in glow of dry coffee maker, and at least one task accomplished.