Daily Jewce: High-fashion Peyos, Tribeca’s Craziest Townhouse, Pierogis in London, and more
In the news today: Salvador Dali-designed lollipops, the million dollar shekel, and more Read More
• Spotted: peyos, tefillin, and tzitzit in Polish fashion magazine Viva! Moda’s spring issue.
• Kutsher’s Tribeca co-owner (and founding director of the Jewish Community Project of Lower Manhattan) Alan Wilzig has an insane TriBeCa townhouse and a reality show in the works.
• Where to find pierogis in London.
• Salvador Dali designed the logo for Chupa Chups lollipops, the preferred lollipop of sleepaway camp visiting days.
• Ah, yes, the $1.1 million shekel.