Daily Jewce: Volkswagen Sausages, Shoshanna’s So Not a Hipster, and more
In the news today: Bar Refaeli to play Cinderella for Hanukkah, Judd Apatow prefers redheads, Drake and Chris Brown offered $1 million to fight again, and more Read More
• Volkswagen has totally been manufacturing sausages since the 1970s.
• Did you hear the one about the two identical brothers who were raised separately, one as a Nazi and one as a Jew?
• Zosia Mamet says her Girls character, Shoshanna, isn’t a hipster because she cares too much.
• Bar Refaeli is rumored to be playing Cinderella in Tel Aviv’s Hanukkah musical.
• In a development that should shock no one, Drake and Chris Brown have been offered $1 million to fight each other (for charity).
Judd Apatow really, really prefers Emma Stone as a blonde: