Lena Dunham is hosting Saturday Night Live this week. Here’s the official promo with cast member and fellow young feminist, Kate McKinnon. For your convenience, we have included a transcript of the most aspirational and inspirational part of the video! (But there’s a good shirtless bit too, so keep watching you lecherous bastards.)
Lena Dunham‘s Goals For The Week:
- Be on time,
- Wear comfortable shoes,
- Don’t ask too many questions,
- Be present at all times,
- Take deep breaths,
- Have some sort of vegetable serving every day,
- Focus on what I like about myself rather than what I don’t like about myself,
- Stretch every morning,
- Have two cups of coffee max per day,
- And have fun.
Kate McKinnon‘s Goal For The Week:
- Don’t be afraid of sweating, ’cause that’s what makes you sweat.
Share your weekly goals in the comments!