Hot Girl Summer may be long over, but don’t despair, hot girls! Summer’s fall means Fall’s rise, and although fall itself is ending soon, it’s not too late to celebrate Frum Girl Fall if you haven’t yet.
Autumn was basically made for frum girls anyways, just chilly enough that your tznius wardrobe is weather-appropriate. Not to mention traditional fall fashion! From beanies to turtlenecks to cozy knit sweaters to leggings under skirts, are any other season’s fashion trends so on-brand with the Frum Girl Look?
Read on for some tips and tricks for how to celebrate Frum Girl Fall the right way.
- Need some fashion inspo? Check out out this Frum Girl Fall Pinterest board, for some tznius fall looks.
- The best part of autumn is the seasonal drinks, from pumpkin spice to apple cinnamon. This year, Dunkin’s fall menu includes pumpkin cream cold brews, apple cranberry refreshers, and an apple cider donut. Here’s a masterlist of all the Kosher Dunkin’ Donuts locations in the United States. (DISCLAIMER: Sorry to all my Chabaddies—these aren’t chalav yisrael.)
- Fall is soup season! Make it Jewish and enjoy some hot chicken soup or matzah ball soup.
- Thanksgiving isn’t especially Jewish, but gratitude sure is! Take a moment to be thankful for all you have.
- Go apple picking with some friends. (Don’t forget to make a bracha!)
- Cuffing season is right around the corner! Meet with a shadchan and cuff yourself a shidduch date soon.